GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE SITE OF CIMA 99 Ltd.
I. General Provisions
Users are entitled to use the services of the site for personal/non-commercial purposes only. CIMA 99 Ltd. is not responsible for the opinions expressed by the users.
II. Basic concepts
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
USER is any natural person who uses any of the services of the CIMA 99 LTD Web site.
SERVICE(s) on the site include:
– access to website resources/data provided through the web browser;
– participating in the site by commenting and posting comments;
– Receive email – newsletters to subscribers Site users.
PARTNER is any person with whom CIMA 99 Ltd is in a contractual relationship, which is entitled to provide additional information about its goods/services to subscribers of the Site.
THIRD PARTY ASSOCIATES – acts or omissions of third parties that conflict with the rules of Internet ethics, including but not limited to DoS (Denial of Service), server intrusion, deface, theft data and more.
DIRECT MARKETING – offer of goods and services to the users by mail, as well as consultation with a view to studying the offered goods and services.
1. All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights in the information resources and materials posted on the site are subject to protection under the current Copyright and Related Rights Act, and their unauthorized use constitutes an offense and entails civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force.
2. Use RSS feeds. RSS feeds we call XML files for automatic aggregation of content from other sites whose address is specified in the meta information on each page of CIMA 99 Ltd. They contain a title, author, photo and the first 500 (five hundred) characters of the article. They may be republished or aggregated on other sites without explicit permission. Any publication in a format other than a website (such as a public display) requires a written permission from CIMA 99 Ltd. If the other sites use the photo attached to the RSS feed, it must be accompanied by the title, the first 500 characters of the text and the author.
CIMA 99 Ltd. is an administrator of personal data, registered under the Personal Data Protection Act.
CIMA 99 Ltd. is committed to ensuring the privacy of information containing personal data provided by users online via filled subscription requests.
CIMA 99 Ltd. can provide the aggregated statistics on site visits to advertisers/advertising agencies that keep statistics on clicks and other actions of users on their advertising banners and links, to produce internal statistics as well as for direct marketing purposes (theirs and Partners).
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to process the personal data provided by him/her when completing the subscription for personal marketing purposes. The user has the right to object to the processing of his / her personal data for direct marketing purposes by sending a written message to CIMA 99 LTD at the following address or email: * protected email *.
VI. Changes </ strong>
CIMA 99 Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by promptly publishing these changes to the site and sending a message to Subscribed Users regarding the changes to the Terms and Conditions.
For all issues not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, the applicable Bulgarian legislation applies.
The present General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force as of 01.11.2017.